Wednesday, January 9, 2013

GMFS – Say WTF?


by M. J. Joachim
Genetically Modified Food Source…



More like Government Managed Food Supply…



One of the reasons I grow my own garden, that and the fact that the food tastes better.

Wonderfully Toxic Future…

Okay, I admit it. I was really thinking, “What the freak?” Yea, that other “F” word drives me bonkers…just ask my kids. Cringe every time I hear it – and you simply can’t avoid hearing it every time South Park is on!

Still, the satire in South Park is enough to make me get my cringes out, while considering the message they so crudely, but often appropriately, call to terms. They certainly address society’s issues in their own creative way, don’t they?

I don’t know. Could be South Park writers and producers are ingesting too many calories from our GMFS. Or maybe they’ve just found a niche market for people who really don’t give a … damn!

That’s all for now!
See you again soonJ
M. J. 


©2013 All Rights Reserved
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons, Creative Commons Attribution