Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A – Zing through My Blogs Part 2


by M. J. Joachim
As mentioned in Writing Tips, A – Zing through My Blogs Part 1, Effectively Human is all about people. I’m prolife (for those who might not have guessed). 

Affirming people in who they are and what they do is a major focus of this site. It’s all about being who we are, recognizing where we need improvement and encouraging each other through good and bad times. It’s a happy blog (and site), meant to build people up, share information and celebrate the thrill of being human.

One of the ways I celebrate my own humanity is through my faith, which is why I started blogging about Being Catholic. Being Catholic was originally named, Catholic Catechism and more, or some such fiddle faddle. It was another blog, like Writing Tips, that sat neglected for extended periods of time. Just like with WT, I got the notion to open up my mind – this time I started writing from the heart, instead of regurgitating rules and beliefs like some pre-programmed robot.

You’re invited to check it out and let me know what you think. A – Zing through My Blogs, Part 3 is posted, which will lead you to Parts 4 & 5. You won’t believe what I’ve come up with for those…

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human,

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved