Friday, February 15, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things 021513


by M. J. Joachim

Whew! You know those projects you’re dying to finish, but you don’t know where you’ll find the time. Yea, February’s Doily was one of those. Maybe next week, I’ll celebrate writing up the instructions with ease and putting them on my site.

Freelance Writer Appreciation Week is also something I’m celebrating today. Having only learned of it on Wednesday, I’d say we should send it off with a bang. So here’s to all of you amazing bloggers, book writers, client pleasers and creative story tellers out there! My hat’s off and my glass is raised to you!

I’m happy to use my bragging rights and celebrate the love of my life today, especially since Valentine’s Day was yesterday. Do you know Cupid’s Day is the day my better half proposed to me? It was a Friday that year. All the girls were getting coffee Monday morning at work. One asked, “What’d you all do on Valentine’s Day?” Six of us held out our hands with those pretty little bright shiny, diamond gems on them. Yea, not a lot of work got done that week, what with so many wedding bells ringing in the air and all.

There’s more! There’s more! But it’s Friday and we’ve all got a lot of blog hopping and celebrations to attend.

Before I go, here are a few pics taken July 4, 2012, during our summer monsoon. Talk about an amazing season in our neck of the woods!




Best of the weekend to all!

And don't forget to Celebrate the Small Things~!

As always, thank you for visiting Effectively Human,

M. J. 

©2013 All Rights Reserved