Friday, March 22, 2013

Blogging from A to Z on Celebrate the Small Things


by M. J. Joachim

It’s been a busy week. I’m celebrating the fun poem I wrote over on the A– Z Blog today. Every once in a while, I enjoy letting my randomness out, and this was one of those times.

I’m celebrating taking steps (literally) to be healthier this week. The dog isn’t complaining either. We both need to lose a few pounds.

Spring is in the air – along with a bit of spring fever for my teens. Hanging out with them has been fun this week. Next week I’ll be celebrating sticking to my work schedule; this week, work took a major backseat to family time…both good reasons to celebrate.

Oh, and I’m celebrating surviving so many busy blog hops as of late…I do believe I’m primed and ready for April. Bring on the Challenge!

That’s it for me. Here’s to you and enjoying all our celebrations together!

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved