Friday, March 8, 2013

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head – CST Blog Hop


Celebrate the Small Things Blog Hop

by M. J. Joachim


The gentle sound of rain and soothing song of windchimes beckoned my weary soul. “It’s almost morning,” they said. “Time to get up and enjoy the day.”



The week went by so fast…too fast. One more day, and spring break will arrive with a bounce.

Birthdays too – my oldest turns 23 on Sunday. She’ll be visiting, so we can all celebrate together, as a family – family time is always the best around here!


I’m also celebrating this blog hop hosted by VikLit, because it helps me count my blessings and smile. What about you? How does participating in this blog hop make you feel?

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.
Until next time, I wish you every good thing!

M. J.

Photo credit:  Birthday candles, GFDL;
©2013 All Rights Reserved