Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vacation


by M. J. Joachim

I think we could all use one after participating in the very busy A – Z Challenge!

One of my favorite vacations is the one where I stay home and make a point to relax. It’s personal time I give myself – no rat race travel agenda, no packing and unpacking of clothes or living out of suitcases, no unexpected dollars spent that could easily be spent on something more important…

Just me and my downtime, that’s a vacation beyond expectation.

Don’t get me wrong. I like to travel as much as anyone. Exploring and experiencing new places is quite the thrill for me. Somehow I don’t identify that with taking a vacation…unless it’s on a warm beach where all I have to do is breathe!

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.

M. J.

Photo credit:  M. J. Joachim, Santa Cruz, California, ©2013 All Rights Reserved
©2013 All Rights Reserved