Friday, May 24, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things 052413

by M. J. Joachim

Thank you VikLit for hosting Celebrate the Small Things.

Today I’m celebrating a few bloggers. From now on I’ll celebrate a few bloggers, because we need to celebrate and appreciate each other. Ours is a wonderful community, one I’m very thankful to be part of.

Mark Means – Hey, you really made this week something to celebrate for me!

Alex Cavanaugh – What would I do if you didn’t make a point to visit and comment on my Writing Tips blog each time I post?

Pat Hatt – Your loyal visits and comments on two of my blogs, Writing Tips and Being Catholic are appreciated more than you will ever know.

Sharon Himsl – Less than 100 followers and a very neat blogger friend to meet and get to know.

D L Hammons – Check out his Blog Blitz while you are there!
Onto other celebrations now….I’ll have more blogger love to celebrate and share with you next week.

Walking the dog at Red Mountain Park – Today was interesting because the geese decided to block the path. We had to climb the hill and go around them. One goose was particularly protective of the young ones. It started hissing and walking toward us. The young ones are getting so big – no feathers yet, but they seem to double in size every couple of days or so.

A clean house – I worked hard this week and I’m going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts….considering the traffic we get here, that might not be too long, but I’m still planning to enjoy every single minute of it.

Updating each of my blogs this week – I’d fallen behind a bit and made a point to catch up as much as possible. Funny how little things can throw one’s schedule completely out of whack. Current is good, and while I’m not posting every single day, I am up to date for the week.

That blasted “m” key – I choose to laugh about it. The darn thing doesn’t want to work right, so whenever I proofread, I end up finding missing “m’s” in my writing. Same thing happened with one of my other keys a couple of months ago. I’m adjusting and laughing because seriously, this is kind of funny.

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.

M. J.


©2013 All Rights Reserved