Friday, May 31, 2013

Celebrating Fabulous Bloggers and More in Celebrate the Small Things 053113

by M. J. Joachim

Thank you VikLit for hosting Celebrate the Small Things.

I’m celebrating the successful launch of my Blog Hopper Marathon series on my Writing Tips blog. It’s just a fun way of doing what we do already do here in Blog Land, except now you can compete against yourself and others in a race against the clock, as you hop around and visit fellow bloggers.

What’s a marathon without a prize? Winners receive a full post promoting their work on my blog and are permanently featured in the Blog Hopper Marathon’s Hall of Fame.

I’m also celebrating hopping like a mad woman this week. I’m in several blog hops and as of this morning, managed to visit everyone on the list of three of them. These were fairly long lists too, so this was quite an accomplishment. In the past, my goal was to try and visit at least 2/3 of the participants on each list, especially if they were long. Only two more lists to go, one I started this past Tuesday and this one. Yes, I’m on a mission to visit them all.

Onto celebrating fellow bloggers now…

Bill Nicholl’s – I’m sharing Bill’s Google + page because he has so many interesting blogs to follow.

Al Diaz – Wishing you so many good things, my friend, and ever thankful to have discovered your blog.

Klahanie – It’s such a pleasure following your blog and getting to know you better.

Tina Downey – Makes me appreciate the small things in very big ways.

Gina Gao – Youth is amazing and this 17 year old blogger really has a way with words.

Thanks for helping me celebrate these fine bloggers….I’ll have more blogger love to celebrate and share with you next week.

How do you blog hop? Do you make a point to visit everyone on the list or just as many as you can?

Best of the weekend to all!

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.

M. J.


©2013 All Rights Reserved