Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


by M. J. Joachim

Big kudos, thanks and lots of appreciation to Brandy’s Bustlings and Modern Hippie Momma for nominating Effectively Human to receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

Rules include listing 7 random things about myself… couldn’t resist getting a different perspective on this one…

My son says I like lightly salted peanuts, I blog a lot and then he figured out how old I am in months – not telling that one, as months are a heckuvalot more than years. Oh my! I do like nuts. You should see all the ones I live with. Lol As for blogging, yes I do, so long as it doesn’t take away from my family time.

My “adopted son” from across the street says I like to howl at the dog. Unless there’s a cat around, it’s the only way to get him to sing a song.

My son’s girlfriend says I like to buy tortilla chips from California and I like turtles. Taco Works are the best. They were Cali local only, real mom and pop shop, when I was a teenager. They expanded and grew a tortilla chip factory in SoCal. A couple of weeks ago, I found out I could order them online and have them shipped to AZ. You would have done the same thing. I just know it! As for turtles, yes, I like them a lot. No argument there.

My daughter says I like Chinese food…again, no argument. Chinese food is da bomb!

As for nominating others…I nominate anyone who visits and comments on this post. If you visit and comment, please feel free to share the award on your own blog. Your visits and comments mean a lot to me, so pat yourself on the back and claim your award.

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved