Friday, August 2, 2013

Gluten Free Day 6 – Celebrate the Small Things



by M. J. Joachim

I’m celebrating feeling so much better on a gluten free diet!

The biggie today was finding out I can still enjoy Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing on my salad and with my dipping vegetables. Let’s face it! Life without ranch dressing could be a little bit frustrating. Imagine hot wings without ranch to dip them in...

I also found out I can eat Kettle Brand potato chips. Not all chips are created gluten free. Be sure and read the label, especially if they have any sort of seasoning, additive or preservative.


Thank you for visiting Effectively Human.

M. J. 

Be sure to check out my other posts on going gluten free. You might also be interested in my latest EH website addition, a book review on a true story written by Danielle Steel. It’s all about her experience serving the homeless on the streets of San Francisco, and what a story she had to tell too!

Gluten Free Might Work for Me Once you read this article, you can follow the diary, for each post after it. 


©2013 All Rights Reserved