Friday, October 18, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things and Blogging Effectively


By M. J. Joachim

Thanks to VikLit for hosting this hop.

Today I’m celebrating getting back into blogging this week. Between family events and computer issues, writing took a big backseat. In fact, it wasn’t even in or part of the car. This week, it’s impossible to keep me away from my computer, and I couldn’t be happier.

Speaking of computers…
And since this is an Effectively Human blog and all…

How do we as a society use computers to be effectively human?

I heard Obama mention bloggers in his commentary on ending the budget shutdown last night. He told law-makers to do their job and quit focusing on what we’re saying so much. Okay, he told them to quit focusing on lobbyists so much too – but they don’t have anything to do with my original question.

Do you think blogging is a useful tool to help or improve society? Or is blogging just a means to an end, an outlet to vent and share with others in your circle? What are your goals for blogging and how might they make or break you as a blogger, writer or whatever else you want to be?

These are just open-ended questions, things to think about and discuss in this amazing place called Blog Land. I can’t wait to read your opinion in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting,

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved