Friday, October 25, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things – Oh What a Week I’ve Had!


By M. J. Joachim

Thanks to VikLit for hosting this hop.

Lots to celebrate this week…

Working out every day at the gym with my husband. It’s a great way to spend some quality time together. We’re both working hard to lose a few pounds.

Unleashing my creativity and expression without holding back. I’ve been pushing the limits with my photos and learning all sorts of new computer skills in the process. Funny how a few apps mixed with a little experimentation can rejuvenate an old routine.

Fixing up the backyard. Oh, it’s got a long way to go yet, but there’s nothing like family working together to create a favorite space, especially when you live in a climate where outdoor living is optimal.

Food, glorious food! Gluten free or not, eating delicious food is fabulous beyond words. Check out my jerky recipe a few posts down for more information…so good, it was practically gone before I even pulled the plate out of the cupboard to cool it from the oven.

Getting back into blogging and having way too much fun with it. I even went to the bookstore this week to pick up a few more books for my research on popes. They really came in handy too. Man those guys were interesting!

I’m sure I could go on and on and on…but you’ve got other blogs to visit, and I’ve more posts to write today.

Best of the weekend to all! Thank you for visiting Effectively Human,

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved