Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Resurrecting Old Pics and Sharing a Blogfest


By M. J. Joachim

In honor of the Resurrection Blogfest II, I’m resurrecting a few old (and one new) photos to share with you in hopes you’ll sign up and join the fun. Mina Lobo is celebrating her 2nd blog anniversary by hosting this intriguing blogfest, complete with prizes.

I’m still searching through blogs to find the right post to share; rest assured, my link will be on the list soon enough.


As for my old photos – all relate to anniversaries in one way or another.

There’s the annual tradition of celebrating Super Bowl anniversary. That’s our most recent family pic taken a couple of years ago.

The large photo is of me and my soon to be husband attending the wedding of one of his friends.

Then there’s Vegas! Twenty years of marriage and going strong last year.

Most recent of all is last week’s 21st wedding anniversary photo, taken at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Yummy! And gluten free to die for too!



My plan is to capture the next 20 years with an annual anniversary photo. So far, so good!

Don’t forget to sign up for the blogfest!

Thank you for visiting Effectively Human,

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved