Friday, November 8, 2013

Celebrating Blogfests and Blog Hops


By M. J. Joachim


Today I’m celebrating blogfests and blog hops…I think Celebrate is my 5th or 6th one this week – going out with a bang…Cheers!
I started with dVerse – made it through so many wonderful poems there, not all, but quite a few just the same. Then onto IWSG – still working on that list, I’m afraid. It’s long, and even though I’ve visited so many blogs, I’ve barely met my minimum goal. Resurrection Blogfest was a blast. I’m currently in the process of Oh, How I Miss You, and of course I’m Celebrating too!

Lest I forget to mention, Tina Downey and I are hosting the Holiday Food Drive Blogfest later this month. I do hope you’ll all sign up and join us for it! It’s for such a good cause, and who can resist such an amazing opportunity to be effectively human, right?

So that’s it for me today. I’ve two blog hops to mosey through today and not a moment to spare. Best of the weekend to all!

Thanks to VikLit for hosting this hop.

M. J. 

©2013 All Rights Reserved