Friday, January 17, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 011714

By M. J. Joachim

Thanks to VikLit for hosting this happy hop…

Today I’m celebrating feeling much better from the nasty earache I’ve had all week. This one was a doosie, so much so that when I sat on the couch to rest for a second the other day, I promptly fell asleep and took a two hour nap.

I’m also celebrating learning that Blogger and Word platforms are not compatible. However, I’m not celebrating reformatting each and every one of my blogs and individual blog posts. This is an ongoing process, and it’s driving me crazy…especially on my crochet blog.

Speaking of blogs, I’m celebrating the Prayer Request page I published on Christian Catholic. Be sure to stop by and add your prayers in the comments. And the Weekly Bible Verse Reflection blog hop I started there. Participants reflect on the same verse, to share their thoughts about it in a blog post. You’re all invited to join, so I hope to see you there.

And I’m celebrating the Humanitarian Biography Writing Contest on this blog. I’ll be celebrating the winner on February 6 right here in Celebrate the Small Things, so I hope you’ll give it a go.

Lest we not forget, today is Friday, so TGIF!!! I’m more than ready for the weekend.

Best to all,

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved