Friday, January 24, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 012414

By M. J. Joachim




Time for another edition of Celebrate the Small Things, hosted by VikLit.

Today I have the pleasure of celebrating one of my blogging friends, Nicole Ayers. Rather than tell you all about it, I’ll simply send you to her blog post. This woman deserves a big round of applause and lots of comments on her blog! Please help me out in this department.


I’m also celebrating a new oven. Mine almost caught fire twice last week – broken thermostat. I put something in the oven, and within a few minutes, the oven fire alarm started going off. My food looked like a charcoal brick. The oven was full of smoke, and the house smelled something awful! Thankfully I was in or near the kitchen when it happened. Who knew some ovens have built in fire alarms? I sure didn’t. Learn something new everyday.


Again, I couldn’t be happier that it’s Friday. Something about a weekend that makes me smile.


I’m looking forward to reading all about your celebrations this week too. Best of the weekend to all!


M. J.


©2014 All Rights Reserved