Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 021414

By M. J. Joachim



Happy Valentine’s Day!

Today I’m celebrating the A – Z Theme Reveal Blog Hop, which I shared on my Writing Tips blog. This blog is listed at #55, and I hope to see you add yours to the list too!

I’m also celebrating some amazing bloggers I had the pleasure of bragging about on the A – Z blog this week. Check out my new Getting to Know Your Fellow Bloggers feature: Blogs with <100 Followers and Photography Blogs.

And, since hubby took today off, I’m celebrating a four day weekend with him. President’s Day is Monday. Cheers to our historic leaders in the USA!

Cheers to Olympians across the globe too! I’d be remiss if I didn’t celebrate the podium sweep for the men in Slopestyle Skiing. Yes, I was jumping off the couch and screaming when I saw this one last night!

Thanks to VikLit for hosting this wonderful blog hop!

That’s all for now, kind followers. I’ll see you again soon.

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved
Photo credit:  Amanda, Valentine's Day Candy, CCA-2.0 Generic License