Friday, February 21, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 022014

By M. J. Joachim


Thanks again to VikLit for hosting this wonderful blog hop.

I’m celebrating the new book I received from J. Q. Rose for commenting on her blog. Apparently, there was a contest going on that day, and I won. Do go say hello, please. She’s one of the blogs listed on the less than 100 followers page at the A – Z Challenge blog, so I know she’d like to meet you.

I’m also celebrating getting a little bit caught up. These past few months have taken me by storm, and we were having sunny weather out here. If you haven’t noticed, I’m posting much more regularly on Writing Tips and this blog. I also shared a newborn baby hat pattern this week on my crochet blog. My other two blogs will follow suit shortly. I’m determined, if I’m anything at all.

And I’ve finally found time to visit everyone who has commented on my blogs. I spent an evening doing that this week, because it was driving me crazy. I enjoy the community aspect of blogging too much, not to visit those who take the time to visit me. Unfortunately, a few of their links were broken. I ended up at “Start your own wordpress blog” for one of them. So some of you may not know I tried to stop by.

The list keeps growing; I keep working. Right now I need to focus on greeting everyone in this blog hop. I’ll see you again next Friday with another edition of Celebrate the Small Things. In the meantime, I’ll keep writing, scheduling and visiting. Blogging is about community, after all, and you guys make it all the more worthwhile!

Happy blogging everyone! Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me today.

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved
Photo credit:  Dust storm, Texas (1935), US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Public Domain