Friday, March 21, 2014

A – Z Challenge Reveal & Celebrate the Small Things 032114

By M. J. Joachim

Today I’m celebrating catching up this week. March has been a tough month; between unexpected travel and getting sick, I fell pretty far behind, especially in my blogging. The more I tried to catch up, the further I fell behind, because I was so tired with my minor illness. I’m happy to say I’ve pretty much caught up now, even going so far as to finish updating the less than 100 Followers page on the A – Z blog.

Thanks to VikLit for hosting Celebrate the Small Things. You can find our list of participants here.

Onto my Theme Reveal for the A – Z Challenge. Drum roll please…

I’m writing a series of self-help, encouragement posts, which will cover a broad range of topics including overcoming past wounds, dealing with negative people, letting religion and faith improve one’s life – as opposed to filling us with guilt for not being good enough, being proud of our intuition, creativity and inspiration etc. This series will take the format of a daily inspirational journal, and is meant to be read as personal letters for each reader. It is my hope that many will take away positive messages they give to themselves, and ultimately pass onto others in their lives.

Thanks to Damyanti and her wonderful A – Z Helpers for hosting the Theme Reveal blog hop.

Happy Friday, dear followers. I for one am looking forward to the weekend. The list of participants in the A – Z Challenge Theme Reveal is listed at the end of this post.

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved