Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lighting Up the Darkness

by M. J. Joachim



One day I woke up and declared, “I’m tired! I don’t want to live in this dark place anymore!” That’s when I decided the world can be anything I want it to be. I have the power to turn the lights on in the darkness. I have the knowledge to change the way things are.

It’s exhausting being human sometimes. We don’t even need any special circumstances to make it so, because life naturally has a way of wearing us out sometimes. Thus the importance of listening to our spirits, hearing what our bodies and minds truly are telling us, and responding in such a way that any and all negativity is banished from our sight, all because we have the courage to turn on the light in the darkness.

Thanks for visiting Effectively Human today. Wishing you all a brilliantly shiny day!

M. J.

© 2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: Luz en Movimiento, GNU Free Documentation License